Amahl S. Azwar (The Jakarta Write-up)
Tue, November 30, 2021
A stigma persists amongst the uninformed that folks residing with HIV are harmful and irresponsible. Some Indonesians residing healthier life with the issue are using to social media to fight the detrimental perceptions.
“Confusion, unhappiness and fear.” This was how 26-12 months-outdated Asep Saepudin described how he felt following becoming diagnosed with HIV three several years in the past.
He felt down for a although, but Asep also felt “lucky” due to the fact he was pretty effectively informed about HIV and its treatment. He used this knowledge as a basis to rebuild his self esteem.
to Study Entire Tale
Starting off from IDR 55,000/month
- Limitless entry to our world-wide-web and app written content
- e-Post each day digital newspaper
- No adverts, no interruptions
- Privileged obtain to our situations and packages
- Subscription to our newsletters